- 1 Large Bag of Clean And Cut Kale
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Spray Bottle (if you have one) to spritz oil
- Seasonings (I used salt, onion powder and garlic powder)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper, or use The Pampered Chef’s Large Bar Pan Stoneware without parchment paper.
- With your hands, break apart the leaves, pulling off and discarding any large stems. I used The Pampered Chef’s Salad Chopper.
- Drizzle a tiny bit of oil over a bunch of kale in a bowl. You don’t want too much or it won’t get crispy enough. Season with a little bit of salt, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Bake until edges are brown but not burnt, approximately 10-15 minutes.
Benefits of Kale:
- Low in calorie
- High in fiber
- Zero fat
- High in iron
- High in vitamin K, A, and C
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- High in calcium
- Is a great detox food
Featured Pampered Chef Items (purchase from my sister):
UPDATES FOR FREE: Subscribe in a reader
Thanks for visiting!