This is no way resembles my in human consumption of starch, carbs, sweets, sodium, preservatives for the past few weeks.
It’s time to get back on track. If you’ve followed my story long enough, you know that I struggle with food addiction. I’ve found freedom from that, but even with freedom there is growth and learning (and a whole lot of God’s amazing grace).
Here’s where the free facebook support group comes in:
I get questions all the time about my struggles with food, but also my triumphs and what I’ve learned. One thing is for sure, accountability is huge. So I’m starting a private facebook support group.
- ladies who struggle with food addiction
- ladies who are looking for encouragement
- ladies who love to be motivated
- ladies who want to find good and healthy recipes
- ladies who can connect with other like-minded ladies
- ladies who want accountability without being judged
- ladies who want to lose weight
- ladies who want to maintain their weight
UPDATES FOR FREE: Subscribe in a reader