This recipe is a great alternative to the class chicken pot pie! It’s totally different, and a yummy new dish to try out on your family!
1 package crescent rolls
1/2 stick butter or margarine
2 cups of cut up cooked chicken breasts
3 ounces of cream cheese softened
1 tbsp olive oil
1) Saute chicken in oil with breadcrumbs and chives until cooked thoroughly. Break up chicken as you cook it. Salt and pepper to taste.
2) Mix cooked chicken with cream cheese and butter.
3) Allow the chicken mixture to cool for 5-10 minutes in the refrigerator.
4) Separate crescent rolls into their designated 4 sections, smoothing out perforations.
5) Divide the chicken mixture onto the four crescent roll squares. Resist the urge to over fill, as they will be more likely to unravel. Pull up corners diagonally and seal edges.
6) Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
*Gluten Free Options- use gluten free dough and breadcrumbs
UPDATES FOR FREE: Subscribe in a reader