The fact is, fitness is important. We need to take care of our body, and we need to realize that making time for it shouldn’t be an option, but a plan! Yes, plan exercise into your life. Make it a habit. The results? You’ll feel great! You don’t need to commit to P90X or Insanity! Just make simple changes!
Simple Fitness Ideas:
1. Develop a move more mentality! Keep track of your steps by wearing a pedometer.
2. Don’t over commit. Over committing to an exercise routine will eventually make you discouraged. Why not just tell yourself you are going for a 15 minute walk. Usually, once you get started, you’ll have energy to keep going.
3. Find something you love to do. Try out different forms of exercise and see what you like best! Everyone’s different.
4. Exercise while you watch television. Do some sit ups, push ups, or some strength training exercises while you are watching television.
5. Find a support group of friends. Exercise is sometimes a lonely feat. Ask a friend a two to keep you accountable, or better yet, exercise together.
6. Create a habit. Remember, it’s not always going to be fun, but if you stick to a schedule for a month, it should turn into a habit!
7. Post scripture around your house. Look up verses about taking care of your body and post them around your home. (1 Cor. 6:19-20)
8. Plan for it. By simply putting your sneakers and workout clothes next to your bed at night can help you make it easier to get up in the morning and exercise.
9. Go the extra mile. Park further away at the grocery store. Take the stairs.
10. Wear your sneaks around the house! It’s amazing how just wearing your sneakers around the house can make you move more!
UPDATES FOR FREE: Subscribe in a reader