If you’ve blogged for any length of time, you will face a season of blogger-burnout. The joy and high you once received, the excitement and anticipation will all but fade away.
When Blogging Becomes A Burden
1) When you forget why you started in the first place.
2) When you stop being you.
3) When you blog because you have to, instead of want to.
4) When you stop being inspired.
5) When you seek joy online and no longer offline.
6) When you find yourself in a season of depression.
7) When you are sick of being around people.
8) When you have lost your passion and fervency.
9) When you forget that others have a voice.
10) When you decide writer’s block is a reason for giving up instead of a reason for taking a break.
How To Get Your Blog Groove Back
1) Remember why you started in the first place.
2) Start being you again and smile about it.
3) Blog because you want to.
4) Start looking for ways to be inspired.
5) Seek joy offline first.
6) Seek help if you are feeling depressed.
7) Love people again.
8) Find your passion and fervency.
9) Listen well to other’s voices.
10) Take a short break, but never give up what God has called you to do.
UPDATES FOR FREE: Subscribe in a reader