I get motivated about something. All charged up, determination blazing… only to give up and fail in the end. Whether it be a hobby, a fad diet, a personal goal, etc... all I see is one big red “F”.
So what do we do about it?
1) Stop comparing yourself to other people.
2) Stop seeing the red “F” as failure and remember its red reads “forgiven”.
3) Maybe it’s time to ask God to prioritize your ambitions?
4) Be careful to make hasty commitments in the name of your own efforts.
5) What is the purpose of your goals/ambitions?
6) Everything should be for God’s glory.
7) How bad do you want it?
8) Do what makes you feel most alive.
9) Push all the other unnecessary stuff aside.
10) See God’s vision for your life, not your vision.
Thanks for visiting!