God says in His Word, that if we don’t praise Him, the rocks will cry out! But He wants to use you! He wants your life to make a difference for Him! He doesn’t want to use stones, He desires that you would be His vessel!
What’s holding you back? Some things to consider:
1) If you want big changes in your life, you have to make big changes.
There are no shortcuts, or quick-fixes. Drastic results calls for drastic changes. Are you ready?
2) God wants all of you. Which pieces of your life are you hoarding for yourself?
Just like a puzzle needs all the pieces to fit together and create a complete result, if we are hoarding those few last pieces to ourself, the picture isn’t finished. Do you keep asking God why things are the way they are? Do you need to hand over those puzzle pieces to Him today?
3) To be used in great ways for the Lord, He asks for your obedience.
God is calling me to be more diligent in prayer. I’ve committed to praying at least 15 minutes a day. It’s hard… but He ask for our obedience and promises to bless it!
4) The hard things He calls you to do are for your good and His glory!
He does not what to harm you but desires to do you good all the days of your life. Trust Him with these hard things.
5) Trust God today for the uncertainties of your tomorrow.
God already goes before you. Trust Him. He holds yesterday, today, and tomorrow in His hands.
Thanks for visiting!