This was so easy! Even for the non-crafty, non-sewing, wanna be NESTER gal like myself!
1 Styrofoam wreath base (mine was medium size from Michaels)
1 package of 200 count natural brown coffee filters (I used 140 of them)
10-12 glue sticks
Ribbon of choice
TIME TO MAKE:
1.5 HOURS (8:45 am-10:15 am)
Medium Styrofoam wreath: 9.99 – 40% coupon = 6.47
Coffee filters: $2.69
Glue gun: $0.00 (already had)
Glue sticks: $0.00 (already had)
Highlighter: $0.00 (already had)
1. Put closed highlighter in the middle of the filter and shape the filter around it.
2. Put a dab of hot glue onto the end of the filter.
3. Push filter into the top of the wreath base firmly and hold for a quick 10 seconds.
4. Go clockwise around the center of the base first.
5. Do another second layer around that.
6. Next do two layers on the sides all the way around the wreath.
7. Hang with some pretty ribbon of your choice.