Save money and make your own FRAPPUCCINO from home! Have some girlfriends over and serve this to them over a summer brunch! What a cool and refreshing treat.
My personal favorite: Caramel Frappe!
1/2 cup coffee (strong)
2 Tablespoons of Folgers Caramel Groove Cafe Latte Mix
1/2 cup milk
Hershey’s Caramel Ice Cream Topping
4 cups of ice
1) Fill your blender almost to the top with the ice.
2) Add the milk.
3) Dissolve the latte mix in with your coffee and add to blender.
4) Blend on medium to high speed until you reach the desired consistency. *Add more milk if too thick/more ice if too watery
5) Top with whipped cream and caramel.
* Simply alter ingredients to fit your flavor (mocha, hazelnut, vanilla, etc)!
I’m linking up over @ Beauty & Bedlam!