10 Things To Remember When It Seems Like Your Parenting Isn’t Making A Difference
No matter what stage of parenting you are in (newborn, toddler, young child, pre-teen, teen, or adult child) or all of the above if you are Michelle Duggar, lol, you will always be a parent; and it never gets easier (just different). I’ve heard that even when your children are out of the house, you still worry about them just as much.
1. Don’t Give Up! We All Turned Out Ok.
2. Keep Lovin’ On Them Where They Are At.
3. Always Reinforce Good Manners.
4. Set The Biblical Tone Of The Home.
5. Stick To Your Convictions, Be Consistent!
6. Pray Specifically For Them.
7. Worship And Serve As A Family.
8. Don’t Compare Them In Your Mind With Your Other Children.
9. Don’t Compare Them To Your Friend’s Children.
10. Say These Words When You Sin Against Them: I’m Sorry, Will You Forgive Me?
Deuteronomy 6:6-9 “These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.”