You might remember my post, Are Homeschool Moms Just Control Freaks?
- I love your Riley more than even you do.
- I have a plan for her life.
- You will still be a wonderful Mommy, even if you send her to school.
- You will still be in my will.
- You can STILL be her teacher, her number one cheerleader, her everything, even if she goes to school!
I love being their Mommy… a great and high calling to raise them up in the Lord!
(Since writing this post last year, my husband and I have decided to send our daughter to our local public school up the road. I will be involved and pay careful attention to what is going on. We just don’t have the funds for private schooling.)