Some guidelines I’ve thought about for myself:
1) I will not seek out corresponding with former boyfriends or crushes.
2) I will not belittle my husband.
3) I will not post when I go out for a run/walk.
4) I will not post when my husband is out of town.
5) I will not talk bad about someone else.
6) I will “try not to” post every detail of my life… you never know when someone is keeping track of your schedule.
7) I will use discretion when posting pictures of my family and friends.
8) I will update my security settings appropriately.
9) I will not post when I’m going to be away from my home for an extended period of time.
Have you thought about your family’s safety on social media sites like Facebook? Do you have any suggestions to add?
If you think this was helpful, please share it with your Facebook friends and family.