This giveaway is now closed. Amy from Missional Mama won! Congrats. Please contact me by email at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.
Poppie Lane was created to help raise funds to bring home Lauren’s son, Tucker, from Ethiopia. They are in the process of adopting this sweet baby boy and are getting very close! If all goes well they’ll have their little boy home by Spring. All the proceeds from items sold on this site will go toward their adoption.
Poppie Lane sells adorable handmade poppy, rosette, and peony style headbands, hair clips, and pins. They are perfect for both adults and little girls.
Mandatory Entry: Go visit Poppie Lane and tell me what your favorite item is!
1) Like Poppie Lane on facebook.
2) Follow Lauren’s blog, Living By Faith.
3) Follow Ordinary Inspirations on facebook.
4) Subscribe to Ordinary Inspirations.
5) Follow Ordinary Inspirations via Google Friend Connect.
6) Add this link anywhere and earn a comment for each shout out (FB,Twitter,Email, Blog Post, Etc):
Winner will be chosen randomly on Sunday evening, October 10th. I hope YOU win and are able to look super cute in your new accessories! Just think, you’ll look adorable and be supporting a worthy cause; ADOPTION!
Consider getting a head start and supporting this cause! Wonderful Christmas gift ideas! You can’t beat these prices!
Thanks for visiting!