Please contact me by email at curly2880(at)yahoo(dot)com
Aren’t you impressed?! I know I am. Anybody that can sew, period, just amazes me! Did you check out all these amazing beauties? Aprons, skirts, bags, bloomers, dish cloths, fabric, little girl clothing, ladies apparel, sewing patterns, and so much more!
Who are the gals behind Marie-Madeline Studio you ask?
In the chilly Winter of 2006, these gals started making one of a kind handbags for friends and family. In 2007, they officially launched their business, Marie-Madeline Studio. Since then, their creative endeavors have grown leaps and bounds. These ladies are creative and LOVE the LORD! Please enter to win and support these God-fearing entrepreneurs!
Important Details: Please leave a separate comment for each thing you do below. Also, kindly leave a way for me to contact you if you win.
1) Go visit Marie-Madeline Studio, and comment below on what you like.
2) Sign up for the Marie-Madeline Newsletter.
3) “Favorite” their etsy shop and subscribe to their blog.
4) Follow (“like”) Ordinary Inspirations on Facebook.
5) Subscribe to Ordinary Inspirations by email.
6) If you aren’t a follower, please follow me via Google Friend Connect.