Do lyrical tunes of itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikinis, haunt you in your sleep?
Has your new year’s resolution to lose a few pounds gone flop? Have no fear; there is still hope!
2) Eat only when you are hungry and stop eating when you are full.
Listen to your body. Do you have those growling, burning hunger pains? (GBS= Growling Belly Syndrome) No? Then it is probably not time to eat anything (unless you have a blood sugar issue or other medical condition). Find something else to do if you see that you tend to eat when you are board.
5) Avoid sugar! If you can’t cut it out completely, just 1/2 it.
6) Eat more fruits (low in sugar like berries/apples), veggies, nuts and legumes. Add fiber and protein to your diet.
Here’s an eating schedule you can adopt:
2. 10:00 a.m. – Eat a light snack
3. 12:00 p.m. – Eat lunch
4. 4:00 p.m. – Eat a another snack
5. 7:00 p.m. – Eat a small dinner with a treat
Take a few seconds
and connect with me… I’d hate to lose you in cyberspace!