I thought this day would never come! I’m in the process of switching to decaffeinated coffee! Gasp!
I know. I can’t believe it either!
- I feel like it aggravates my blood sugar levels in a BIG WAY. A negative way.
- I find myself drinking 3 or more mugs a day, just to have that “awake” feeling.
- I’m still tired.
- So. . . I think it is doing my body more harm than good.
My lovely Aunt Maria, raved about a great decaffeinated coffee. I tried it this morning and absolutely LOVE it! Most decaf coffees leave you with that awful taste in your mouth and are just plain nasty! But this one is great. Check it out!
I’m suffering from a caffeine – withdrawal headache! Wowza! Talk about painful. It doesn’t help that I have sinus pressure to go along with it!
What I’m doing to combat the INTENSITY:
- Drinking a lot of water.
- I took 2 Advil cold and sinus. (I don’t like to take a lot of medicine, but desperate times call for desperate measures)
- While my 1 year old son was napping this morning, I laid on the couch for about 20 minutes. Here’s a visual for you: Me, laying on the couch with a blanket over my head. My 3 year old daughter jumped on the couch next, could not stop wiggling, pulling the blanket off, poking at my eyes, pulling at my shirt, etc. . . you get the idea. She finally went and played with her doll house and let her poor mother get some peace and quiet! Haha
Do YOU have any tips for how to manage a headache while getting off caffeine?
Visit here for more ideas that might help you out.