Have you heard of List PlanIt? It is a brilliant site full of printable lists! Who doesn’t write a bazillion lists as a mommy? If you are like me, I usually am scatterbrained and just jot things down on any piece of paper.
This site offers 500 + lists to put your world in order! (Business, Club, Contact, Family, Finance, Holiday and Occasions, Home Management, Meal planning, Memory, Moving, Personal Interest, Time Management, Fun, Student Planning, and Travel)
- It is SO organized (Have you ever surfed great sites, but get overwhelmed with the amount of information they offer?)
- It is super reasonable
- It helps me categorize my home/life
- I can type into the lists, and print them off!
- Frugal Shopper’s Grocery List (to organize your couponing addiction! (stay tuned, I’m learning so much about couponing and will do a post about it next week!)
- Grocery List With Menu
- A printable grocery list (already filled out) that you just have to check mark)
- Menu Planner (breakfast, lunch, dinner) that I will be using while I’m losing weight
- A List for my favorite meals
- Pantry/Fridge/Freezer Inventory
- Daily Reminders
To stay even more organized, I’m planning on putting all my lists into a 3 ring notebook.
So, today I am giving away a FREE“download” annual membership, valuing $30.00!!
#1. Leave me a comment ( 1 entry)
#2. Go visit List Planet (1 entry)
#3. Follow me (1 entry)
#4. Subscribe (1 entry)
#5. Whatever else you do to spread the word will be worth (1 entry each)
This giveaway will be ending this Saturday evening, February 27th @ 9 PM. I will announce the winner at 9:30 PM. Good luck!