I’m truly thankful for ALL OF YOU! Thank you for visiting. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for your special friendship!
Just a shout-out to some of my very faithful friends and readers:
1. Debbie, from Heavenly Humor. You keep me laughing, and your tender, sweet-spirit is contagious.
2. Lindsey, from A New Life. You amaze me. You keep fighting. You keep seeking the face of our Savior. You keep healing, even when it is hard.
3. Tricia, from Proverbs Charm and Beauty I wished we lived closer! We are so very much alike! I’m sure we would have so much fun exercising together, making crafts together, doing bible studies together, and just plain having a blast together!
4. Danielle, from Letting Go and Letting God. What a year you have had! Yet you still keep writing. Even when you are still hurting. I think you have found healing in your writing. So keep writing. Keep living! What a privilege to meet you, face to face!
5. Sarah Mae, from Like A Warm Cup of Coffee. I’m so very glad that I found your blog. Keep inspiring young women, to seek to be keepers at home. To love their husbands. To love their Savior. I LOVE You for that!
6. Becca, from Growing Up Our Style . Even though I have “known you in person”, before blogging . . . I’ve learned so much about you and your love for God. Keep having a blast with your little ones and giving us all so many fun crafts to do with our own, little ones!
7. Sarah Markley! This year, has been a trying and freeing one, for your family. You chose to tell, Your Story. You were obedient. You will save many marriages, Lord willing, because you were. Never let the enemy tell you that you shouldn’t have told it. Even if it brings some backlash and pain. Love you for that.
8. Trish, from A House Upon A Rock. Thank you for your words of wisdom. For speaking, truth in love. For your love for Jesus. Keep leaning on, THE ROCK, sister.
9. Mimi, from He & Me + 3. I love your blog. You make me smile. You are such a faithful commenter. You inspire me with your love and talent, of photography. Keep writing! I’ll keep visiting.
10. Terese from Too Many Heartbeats. You continue to lean close to the Father, even in your constant, physical pain. I do not know from experience, what you are going through; but your strength in the Lord is contagious! Keep leaning on Him, daily… even when all you want to do is cry.
11. Ann, from A Holy Experience. I love all that you write. Your words are filled with such warmth, such depth, such coziness. You take me into your inviting farm home, each time your fingers hit the keys. Keep writing. Your blog is one of my very favorites!
12. Danielle, from Delectables. You give us all such yummy new treats to make for our family. Thank you for being such an awesome, homemaker, mommy, and wife!
13. Maureen, from Mo’s Marathon. I love that you are being obedient, overseas. That you are seeing the fruit of it, and having a blast, in God’s Perfect Will for you! Keeping shining for Him!
14. Monica, from Pixel Perfect. You are such a sweet Mama, Friend, Photographer, Wife, and Shining Light for Jesus. You have experienced joys, family adventures, a new photography business, and great loss this year. . . yet you keep writing. I love you for that!
15. Jessica, from Muthering Heights. Thank you for your blog, that encourages us, each time you write, to cultivate the time, spent with our family. That cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, for babies grow up.
16. Kimberly, from My Little Corner. I love your passion for life, Jesus, your hubby, your children. I love your zest for life, and your honesty about the struggles of post-pardom ups and the depths of the “downs” that many women are not brave enough to talk about. I thank you for your humility and your contagious spirit. I look forward to getting to know you more in the new year!
17. FOR ALL THE REST OF YOU! I wish I could give a shout out to you all, individually . . . but time does not permit. You are all very precious to me. But children are calling my name~ Mommy . . . you know . . . (smiling).