I LOST 5 lbs!
Very fitting don’t you think?
(please hold your applause. . .
well, at least until I lose all the weight ~ hehe)
If you don’t know what Friday’s Five is, please click link below:
5 Things That Worked:
- Trying my best not to eat after 7 PM. If I did, I ‘treated’ myself to a sugar-free jello.
- I drank a lot more water.
- I ate a larger breakfast/lunch, and a smaller dinner.
- I tried not to eat very many “carb-filled” foods. No bread ( just low carb wrap), lots of fruits and veggies, and lean meat.
- I joined a small support group of other woman to stay accountable.
5 Motivational Reminders:
(Given to me by a friend ~ Thanks Edie!)
- Each pound you loose is equal to 4 sticks of butter and every ten pounds lost, like dropping a bowling ball.
- Park the furthest away when going shopping, make extra trips wherever you can while doing house work (try not to carry everything at once just because you don’t feel like making extra trips.
- Drink 64oz or more of water per day.
- Try not to eat past 8:00PM.
- Get some good sleep.
Come on, you know you want to join in on the fun!
and watch the fat melt away from you!
It’s a free online journal and calorie counter. It helps you construct a plan for you personally, and has thousands of foods and calorie/nutritional breakdowns in its database. (Thanks Leslie)!