I believe in giving thanks, being grateful, and giving praise to HIM that is due ALL my praise.
I fall short;
I need reminders, for I am a visual learner. How ‘bout you?
So I’ve decided to join
a group of individuals giving thanks to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for the gifts we have been given. This group was started by
No story will be the same, for He has made each one of us unique; unique with a different story to tell. But let each one of our life-stories … continually point upward to HIM!
Every Monday I will attempt to add to my list…
until I reach 1,000!
Now, 1,000 sure seems like a lot…
BUT then I remember how GOOD my GOD is!
22It is of the LORD’s mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
23They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
“Pride slays thanksgiving, but a humble mind is the soil out of which thanks naturally grows. A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves. ”
Henry Ward Beecher
1. For the way you restore my soul when I am weak and weary;
2. A little arm around my neck, and a whisper in my ear “Mommy, I love you! You are my best friend.”
3. The way you correct me Lord, not allowing me to go astray.
4. I prayed for him as a young teenage girl, a man that would be tender, yet rugged; kind, yet a strong leader; a beautiful balance of a compassionate yet discerning man- you brought that man to me~ my husband, my best friend!
5. The warmth of the sun against my face.
6. The fellowship I have with you in the quietness of the morning as I read your Word, and spend time talking with you in the sweetness called prayer.
7. The way you convict, yet do not condemn.
8. For a godly heritage!
9. For my eternal security in YOU!
10. For the beautiful, white, cloud that you put in the sky yesterday with the bright, beaming sun’s rays peaking out from behind it. The way you put it there so I could share the beauty of it with my daughter, and talk of your love,power, and greatness!
Won’t you join me in counting the gifts that God has given you? His mercies are new each morning! Click here to find out more!
Let us forever seek to encourage and lift up the body of believers. For iron sharpeneth iron!
17Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.